There are many platforms for trading in India like zerodha, upstox, Motilal Oswal, etc. To open a new Demat account in India online you have to a pan card and aadhar card with linked mobile number.
therefor, I can see the lowest charges in all of then are zerodha and upstox. I am giving some suggestions to open a demate account in zerodha and upstox.
(1) zerodha:– For an open trading account in this platform click on this link https://zerodha.com/?c=FS9300 . after that fill all details that required and the basic charges in zerodha are 20rs/order.
(2)upstox:- upstox is one of the most popular and platform for trading
Just open a free Demat account online. Start referring. In other words,
Upstox is one most trusted also funded investors Mr. Ratan Tata.
1) AADHAR LINKED TO MOBILE NUMBER.
2) ORIGINAL PAN CARD
3) BANK details
4) the signature on white paper
(1)signup from the web: http://www.upstox.com/?ucc=458296
(2)Sign up using mail and mobile number
(3) After that, Now in additional enter PAN and DOB then click on Next
(4)Now select gender, marrial status, and annual income
(5)give BANK DETAILS and Upload a photo of your SIGNATURE..click Next( no need to upload income proof)
(6) SELECT E-SIGN WITH AADHAR
(7)Enter Adhar no. on virtual id generate the page and enter OTP
(8)now, you will see a their PDF then click on SIGN NOW
(9)now it will ask you for OTP(aadhar OTP)..enter it .now YOUR APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED
(10) within 24 hours YOUR ACCOUNT will be activated .user id & password will come on mobile no.
(3)Motilal Oswal:- therefor, Motilal Oswal is the top businessmen of India. He is the chairmen and MD of MOFSL which he co-founded with R.Agrawal in 1987’s. you can open a Demat account on MotilalOswal.com this is also the top trading brokerage of India.
However,afterthat I suggest you to an open Demat account on upstox