The most important programming languages for software development in 2019:
(2) PYTHON: Python is a popular programming language. It initially developed by Guido van Rossum in 1991. It is used on a server to create web applications. It works on many platforms Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
(3) JAVA: Java is the most important programming language that is class-based, object-oriented, and designed. The syntax of Java is similar to c and c++.java was originally developed by James gosling at sun microsystems in 1995.
(4) C/C++: C is a general-purpose, procedural computer programming language. It was initially developed by Dennis Ritchie in the year 1972.C++ is a general-purpose programming language created by Bjarne Stroustrup. In simple terms, C++ is a sophisticated, efficient and general-purpose programming language based on C.
(5) PHP: Php is an acronym for Php “hypertext preprocessor”, Php is a widely-used open-source scripting language.php scripts are executed on the server.php can send and receive cookies.php can be added, delete, modify data in your database.php can be used to control use-access.php can encrypt data.
(6) Ruby: Ruby is an object-oriented programming language developed by Yukihiro Matsumoto.ruby on rails website development is regarded to be agile and to enhance maintainability. It is dynamically typed and uses garbage collection. The first public release of ruby 0.95 was announced on the Japanese domestic newsgroup in December.