realme India launches their realme 5 series in India. The CEO of realme Mr. Madhav Sheth said in the launch event of Realme 5 series that realme x is the biggest selling of the company and realme 3i that is available on Flipkart.
Mr. Madhav Sheth also told about the ratings given by the buyers on online shopping platform Flipkart of realme x and realme 3i.
CEO of Realme India is also told about that, in India. There are 10million active user in India and realme also made 1 more history that is the fastest brand to achieve 8 million smartphone delivery in India.
in India, realme launches their realme 5 series in which 2 smartphones are launched that is realme 5 and realme 5 pro.
there are some specification of the Realme 5 and Realme 5 pro
(1) Dimensions of the Realme 5 are 164.40 x 75.60 x 9.30 in mm and Realme 5 pros 157.00 x 74.20 x 8.90.
(2) Weight of the Realme 5 is 198.00 gram and the weight of realme 5 pro is 184gm.
(3) Battery capacity ( in mAh) realme 5 contains 5000 and Realme 5 pro contains 4035mAH.
(4) Colors of realme 5pro are Crystal Green, Crystal Blue and Colours of Realme 5 is Crystal Blue, Crystal Purple.
(5) both are protected with gorilla glass.
(6) processor in realme 5 is 2.3GHz octa-core and in realme 5pro is 2GHz octa-core.
(7) the rear camera of realme 5 pro is 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (f/2.25) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (f/2.24) and the rear camera of Realme 5 is12-megapixel (f/1.8, 1.25-micron) + 8-megapixel (f/2.25) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4).
(8) both are enabled with fast charging.
(9) both are working with Android 9 Pie.
(10) the Screen size (inches) of realme 5pro is 6.30 and the Screen size (inches) of Realme 5 is 6.50